Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 most frequently asked questions about our products and how to order plastic parts online.
Top 10 FAQ - Products
- What is the minimum quantity I can order? - The minimum quantity of each product is different. The minimum quantities vary depending on the popularity of the product, whether it is a stock item or not, how it is manufactured and the value of the product.
- How can I find out what the minimum quantity is? - Go to the product details on the website and click on the 'view prices' icon and this will display the price for the product and just above 'add to basket' it shows the minimum quantity for the product in red.
- What is the minimum order value? - The minimum order value online is $15 for our standard stock items. Through the office we have a minimum order value of $45. Both of these are subject to shipping and Taxes.
- Can I order online even though I am a private individual & do not have a company name? - Yes. Please just fill in your name in box where it asks you for a company name. Or Call our great customer service team on 314-434-2600.
- Lead Times? - If you order online and make payment before 1pm we try to get all "in stock" items out for a next working day delivery, however please allow up to 3-5 working days. If the items are not “in stock” the lead-time will be stated on the website. TBC = To Be Confirmed. Please call the office for more details 314-434-2600.
- Do you have a trade counter? - No we do not have a trade counter. If you would like to arrange a visit to our site please call us to discuss this further.
- What is the minimum injection molding tool cost? - For a very basic tool contributions to cost start from around $495.
- What is the minimum dip molding tool cost? - For a very basic tool contributions to cost start from around $95.
What standard materials do you manufacture in? - Our dip molded material is PVC. However we do manufacture injection molded parts in a wide range of other materails including: LDPE, L-LDPE, HDPE, Silicone, EPDM, TPR, TPE, PE, Natural Rubber and many others.
- How much does it cost to send samples? - We send samples out free of charge to approve larger orders. Please only request if you are happy with our minimum order values. If you require any technical advice please contact our technical sales team on 314-434-2600.
Can't find the answer you are looking for? email our very friendly customer services team click on this email address Info@componentforce.com